Caravan Roadworthy Safety Certificates – East Coast Mobile Safety Certificates

When obtaining a Safety Certificate (formally known as a Roadworthy Certificate) for your Caravan there are two things to remember;-

  • If the Caravan is under 750kg (ATM) you are not required to obtain a Safety Certificate / Roadworthy Certificate for the transferring of registration; and
  • If the Caravan has gas supplied, you are required to get a Gas Certificate.

Our examiners are fully qualified and accredited to conduct Safety Certificates / Roadworthy Certificates on your Caravan.

No need to bring it to us, we come out to you!

East Coast Mobile Safety Certificates take the stress out of buying or selling a car, motorbike, caravan, truck, trailer and horsefloat.

    Request A Quote
    Book Now